Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Progress

I'm getting up at 6:45 tomorrow so that I can go in before work and have my bloodwork and pelvic ultrasound done.  DH was asking if I wanted him to go; I told him no, since the bloodwork is the worst part of it and we won't get results right away, but that I appreciated him asking.  (When I texted him earlier about the appointment, auto-correct changed "bloodwork" to "bloodworm," and DH said he didn't realize it was going to be as invasive as that!)  Shady Grove calls you the afternoon of the day your tests were to give results, so in less than 24 hours, I'll know at least a little more than I did before. 

I also scheduled my HSG today; that'll be August 5.  DH can't be there for it because of stuff that he has for work.  I told him it should be ok since even though the paperwork says it's better if someone's there, it's so they can drive you home if you ache too much.  I'm going to be going straight to work after the HSG, so that point is kinda moot.  DH said very emphatically, though, to call him if I was too achy to go to work and needed him to take me home.  He's so sweet.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Bloodworm reminds me on the time up at Strauss when your dad & I swam in the water up there, & ended up with leaches on us! So gross! I know you feel bloodwork is like that! You'll probably be fine since I'm going to do Reiki on you! But glad he'll run out to get you if needed :)

    ReplyDelete