Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Meta #MicroblogMondays: The Nature of Blogging


Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the original post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

I was writing in my other blog, SnarkFood, tonight, and my husband (who wrote last week's post) was asking me how it felt to be writing it again after a hiatus.  I couldn't really answer that because I've been so much more focused on how it felt to be blogging on this site again.  I've needed the outlet and the connection.  I was really disappointed to see that ICLW and LFCA stopped while I was gone, so I'm hoping that #MicroblogMondays helps me to make connections again, because I was lost, now I'm found (cue background music of "Amazing Grace"), and I want connections to abound.  Right now I'm full of blogging energy, and when I stopped blogging before it was because it was awkward to continue, not because I didn't want to, but this will probably also be good for me when the energy does run low as it often does.  So yeah, we're going meta for my first Microblog Monday.

5 comments:

  1. May you find the connection and support you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you keep finding those connections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SnarkFood? Love that title! Here's to hoping the blogging energy continues, and leads to many connections. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to find the connections you need.

    ReplyDelete