Thursday, August 25, 2011

Warp Zone

All of a sudden everything for this cycle feels like it's going at warp speed.  Like I think I had mentioned, we're doing two weeks of Pills at the start of this cycle instead of three to make the timing work out better.  So on Tuesday, I went in for my day 3 bloodwork (just an LH check).  At the same time, I got my updated schedule, my nurse said she was putting in the orders for the meds, and I scheduled my mock embryo transfer and our injection class.  The injection classes are only done at the Annapolis office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I don't have much time before we're doing the injections, so the mock transfer and class were scheduled for only two days out, tomorrow morning.  Tuesday evening I got a call from the pharmacy checking the numbers of meds and supplies (as if I had any idea what the correct things were!) and telling me I had to have someone to sign for them.  I asked for them to be delivered to my work so the receptionist there could sign for them, and the woman told me that they would be delivered this Thursday.  I had no idea they would arrive that fast!!  So I had my bloodwork and scheduled everything on Tuesday, and now on Thursday I'm having the mock transfer, the class, and the med delivery.  It makes sense to get these steps over with now, but I guess I thought more of them would be next week, closer to when the rest would be starting to happen.  Heck, next week I won't end up doing anything except taking my Pills and worrying about how bad the needles will be!  I know what you said, Katie Z, but I'm not going to be able to believe it until I feel it for myself.  God, I can have faith in...needles not being too bad, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment