Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Music Monday #1 - Mission: Impossible

One thing that is done every year in the ALI (Adoption, Loss, Infertility) blogging community is Creme de la Creme, a list of personal best posts of each year.  As I was reading through the list for 2011, which was just posted, I came across Tanya's idea of Music Mondays.  Because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (and because I found this on the first Monday of the new year, which makes it even more fun), I'm snagging her idea.

So far all this IVF thing feels like is Mission: Impossible.  After getting the answer about the out of pocket max last Monday, I haven't been able to make any real progress since thanks to the damned holidays.  So far 2012 has been nothing but more obstacles, except for getting some stuff done at work today.  It's mostly been little things, but it just adds insult to injury, which I really don't need right now!  So far there sure hasn't been anything to give me any reason to believe that 2012 will be any better than 2011 or 2010 or 2009.  So that's my song for today, damnit.  Maybe later I'll have a song that's sunshine and rainbows and unicorns, but that day is not today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hearing you, and right there with you!

    ReplyDelete