Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Photo Challenge - Day 18

Hey, I actually managed to post just one day at a time!  And it was before March 31!


Day 18: Stretch.  This is the cat that was at our table where we had lunch on our second full day in Costa Rica.  One thing I noticed is that cats in Costa Rica have much coarser fur than most cats here at home.  I was thinking maybe it was a function of them being less well-nourished, especially since all the animals there, whether cats, horses, cows, or dogs, are SKINNY.  Someone else pointed out, though, that the coarser fur probably dries sooner and is thus better for the rainy season.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo sharing certainly! Anyway I don't have enough think of this topic though I like this approach of sharing its really Cool!! Thanks!

    Costa Rica <a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo. It speaks volumes. Thanks for the info about the fur, too. Of course, I find that fascinating.

    ReplyDelete