Monday, March 12, 2012

March Photo Challenge - Days 9-12

I was really busy this weekend, so y'all get another chunk of photos.






Day 9: Soft.  Since my mom and I like to joke that we're both part feline, my DH called this photo Four Sleepy Kitties.  This couch is soft and comfy enough that when one friend stays with us, she's at least as likely to sleep on this couch as on her bed!


Day 10: Love.  Two of the things I love most, Christmas and one of my cats.  Yes, I could have used a pic of DH for this, but he's more private than I am, so I consciously leave him out of this blog.


Day 11: Living.  These snails are on the rocks at the beach we were at in Costa Rica.  They have waves crashing down on them, people walking around on their rocks and on them, sun or rain depending on the season, and still they keep surviving and hanging on.



Day 12: Eat.  I LOVE baking!!  That set of cookies is from when we had a blizzard in December of 2009.  By the time we dug out enough to get to the store, I had gone through all my flour and on the last batch used my cake flour and whole wheat flour to make up the difference.  And that was with having bought extra baking supplies before the snow!

1 comment:

  1. No fair showing sour cream sugar cookies since I haven't had any in at least a year! I love that first photo, with the boy & you girls in it. A comfy sofa you can nap on is the only kind to get! The snail photo is a great lesson. Love you!

    ReplyDelete