Meme time! I got tagged by ScubaGirl.
1) post the rules
2) answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you
3) create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag (I have a feeling this is going to be the hard part!)
4) tag as many people as you like and link them to your post
5) let them know they have been tagged
1. Where is your most favorite place that you have traveled?
Paris! I wish that I had gotten to spend more time there, but I was lucky that I got an extra couple of days there at the end of the city-a-day tour of Europe that my aunt sent me on when I graduated from college.
2. What is your favorite food?
My mom's spaghetti. She puts kielbasa in the sauce, which gives Italians conniptions, but it is SOOOOO good!!
3. Who cooks at home?
About half and half between me and DH. We both really enjoy cooking, although we both prefer having time to play in the kitchen rather than the "It's 7 PM, what are we having for dinner" type cooking.
4. How often do you go out to eat?
Maybe a couple times a month?
5. What is your most favorite movie of all time?
Probably Love Actually at this point. My top 5 consists of that, Somewhere in Time, Princess Bride, Ever After, and Good Morning, Vietnam. Cue sing-songy voice: One of these things is not like the other...
6. Cat or dog?
Cat, hands down. My mom and I like to joke that we are part feline ourselves. That said, I do also love big dogs (NOT a fan of small dogs except for Corgis, who are big dogs on small legs). DH and I do want a dog at some point, but even several years ago, before we started TTC, we had agreed on baby before dog. That way we don't get the dog until after having a baby has already slowed down the amount that we go out of town, so we don't have to worry about a dog-sitter or a kennel as often.
7. What flowers were in your wedding bouquet?
Heck if I remember what types they were beyond roses. The most important part was that my mom and I went shopping together for fake flowers and she made my bouquet.
8. How many of the 50 states have you been to?
36...I'm missing Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wisconsin.
9. What decorations do you have on the walls of your bedroom?
A really cool-looking print of a lightning strike, DH's Beta Theta Pi paddle over his side of the bed and an Alpha Phi Omega paddle (not my official one, because my chapter does something different with paddles) over my side of the bed.
10. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Hawaii, specifically the island of Kauai. DH had been to Hawaii a bunch of times, and in fact the idea of us getting married first came up when I expressed jealousy about this and he was like, "Oh, we can go for our honeymoon." So I held him to that! Since he had been so many times, though, he wanted us to stick to one island and do Kauai, which is quieter, so that we weren't feeling a ton of pressure to island-hop and see everything.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?
To watch, football, especially college football. That comes out of my years of marching band, where I had to learn to like football or get really bored! To play, baseball. Not softball, baseball. I play softball when it's available, but only because there aren't a lot of pickup baseball games or baseball leagues out there.
My next victims are:
Kayla at Life is Simple, It's Just Not Easy
Joey at The Childless Mom
Mag at Witty Infertility
Katie at The Zawislaks
Mrs. E at TTC Baby E
1) What is your favorite book/series and why?
2) What extracurricular activities did you like in high school/college?
3) What type of music is on your radio most often?
4) What is sitting on your DVR?
5) If you were (are) on bedrest, what would you miss the most?
6) If you were (are) on bedrest, what would do the most to keep you sane(ish)?
7) Who on tv do you find the hottest?
8) If you could get any question in the world answered, what would that question be and who would it be for?
9) If you could have dinner with anyone, who would that be?
10) What type of food is your favorite?
11) What is one thing (besides parenting) that you've never done and have always wanted to do?