Saturday, December 03, 2011

You Tolerate Me, You Really Tolerate Me!

There's currently an award floating around the ALI blogosphere called the Liebster Award.  Liebster is the German word for "beloved" or "favorite". The award is specifically designed for blogs with 200 followers or less, which I definitely qualify as! 



I've been enjoying seeing blogs that I follow receive the award over the past couple of weeks, as it has helped me to find new blogs that I hadn't found through ICLW.  Earlier this week, I received the award from my (also in real life) friend Katie.  I was really touched by what Katie said when giving me the award:  "I actually went to middle school with Jessie, and through the magic of FB, discovered that she, too, was struggling with infertility.  She is definitely an advocate for the cause, and if you don't already read her blog, you should."  I really try to use this blog to advocate for infertility awareness and funding in addition to it being a place for me to vent, and it feels really good to have that recognized.  Now, enough about me, on to granting the award to others!


Here are the rules to pass this award on:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you've sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going. 
 
Here are the 5 bloggers I would like the pass the award on to:  
1. Jill at High Heels and Huggies - Jill posts great information about stress and worry management and about natural remedies in addition to talking about her own experience, and she's great at posting pick-me-ups!
2. Miles O'Willey at Of Course I'm Expecting, I'm Expecting to Get Knocked Up Any Time Now - I LOVE her sense of humor!!!
3. Kelly at Searching for Serendipity - I came across Kelly's blog thanks to ICLW, and I love her outlook on life and IF, as well as how she words things.
4. Mag at Witty Infertility - This is another that I found through ICLW, and the blog title is accurate. (Although her possible other title of Witty Bullet-Points-Own-Me Infertility would have also fit!)
5. Augusta at All In One Basket - Augusta and I are in the same general career field, so we both get the "fun" of trying to be emotionally present for others when falling apart ourselves.

Check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the love, Kechara. It's lovely to discover a new reader AND be awarded a blog award all at the same time. I will be reading your blog to know more about your story. For now, I just want to wish you all the best as you continue the struggle to be a mom.

    ReplyDelete