Saturday, November 27, 2010

I just learned that I failed again this month.  No wonder my stomach was feeling like crap when I woke up.  I was pretty damned sure I had because I hadn't made myself try on one particular night and instead tried a day late...sure enough that I wasn't even bothering to not drink during the 2ww.  I do appreciate the ability of cats to notice when people need them...as I started writing this, my big cat got clingy.

I don't think I'm going to the football game today.  It has nothing to do with not wanting to see babies or the awkwardness of not tailgating and everything to do with the fact that it's 45 minutes before the game that's 45 minutes away and I'm still in pajamas, since I just woke up 45 minutes ago and the fact that I'm crampy enough and gassy enough that I don't want to get dressed and go anywhere.  Might as well be able to watch multiple games at once in comfort instead of watching one game with windchills in the 30s.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about AF sweetie. I think it's a good idea to stay home and rest though. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete